The previous year 2020 proved to be one of the toughest ones in this entire decade due to Covid-19. We came across so many changes in the CBSE Curriculum for 2021 Board Examinations. The syllabus for both class 10 and 12 exams The previous year 2020 proved to be one of the toughest ones in this entire decade due to Covid-19. We came across so many changes in the CBSE Curriculum for 2021 Board Examinations. The syllabus for both class 10 and 12 exams has been reduced by 30 per cent and the chapters are being removed. And this back-to-back change has added an extra stress into the lives of students, parents, and teachers. And in this hustle-bustle, we usually forget to focus on the minute details, that can make a big difference.
So, in order to reduce your stress here are the Last Mile Preparation Strategies along with the finest resources that would be helpful for you before appearing for 2021 Board Examinations.
has been reduced by 30 per cent and the chapters are being removed. And this back-to-back change has added an extra stress into the lives of students, parents, and teachers. And in this hustle-bustle, we usually forget to focus on the minute details, that can make a big difference.
So, in order to reduce your stress here are the preparation strategies along with the finest resources that would be helpful for you before appearing for 2021 Board Examinations.
Stay Tuned with The Latest News
Finally, Board Exams starting from 4th May and will have 33 per cent internal choice questions. The schools will conduct the practical exams from March 1.
Board Exams are all about studying smart and practicing correct techniques, the more you focus on NCERT and appropriate Reference Books, the more your chances of scoring high.
One Such Product are Gurukul’s 15+1 Practice Papers would help you practice more and worry less. It has 5-Easy, 5-Medium, 5-Hard Practice Papers and One Solved Board Sample Question Paper based on the latest reduced syllabus Oct 2020. All the practice papers have prescribed time limit, so as to simulate the real experience & succeed in 2021 Board Examinations. It would build your confidence level by letting go of the fear.
Maintain a Strict Time-Table During Boards
Well, at this time one thing that can help you the most, is preparing your timetable and utilizing every hour of your study effectively. An organized time table can help you make your preparations easy.
- Setting your daily and weekly targets
- Prioritizing your chapters
- Balancing your free time and avoiding distractions
- Reduce last-minute stress by keeping up with your commitments
- Set deadlines and work parallel with them
Robust Revision Strategy to Enhance Your Preparation
Better to start your revision early but don’t be anxious there is still sufficient time to revise your complete syllabus. Yes, it may require some generous amount of hard work with continuous and consistent efforts.
- Remember to utilize your Pre-board exams & mock tests efficiently, and clear your doubts
- Revise Last 10 Years Solved Papers to get familiarized with the style and type of questions came from 2011 – 2020. This book is best for smooth and effective revision to score excellent marks.
- Go over Chapter-wise Last Year’s Solved Board Papers to make sure that you can gather all the important details from each chapter once at a time. Learn from the Toppers Answers 2019-2018, so that you don’t repeat the same mistakes and try to improve them.
- Develop the ‘can do’ attitude & don’t stress yourself too much just think that you can do it and utilize your time effectively.
- Focus on your learning style and discover the best ways in which you are able to memorize and recollect whether it’s visual, auditory, kinesthetics’, reading or writing type.
Self-Study will Get You Ready
No amount of coaching or school lectures can improve your study graph the way self-study can. It inculcates self-discipline, boosts self-esteem and definitely improves your problem-solving skills. So, make sure that you don’t miss self-studying. Learn from the detailed step by step expert solution with 36 Paper Bank Series having set of sample papers for practice.
Techniques to follow during your self-study session
- Practice good posture while studying and void laying on bed and reading
- Listen to deep focus music while studying/ burning an incense stick can also help
- Develop a better study environment around you
- Exercise well and take Regular Breaks
Strengthen Your Strengths First
Paying attention to your strengths should be your main focus as you can score 100% in those chapters. Strengthen your strengths and then try to improve on your weaker chapters/topics.
So, you already know that which question to solve first while giving the exam.
Oswal Publishers was founded in the year 1985 by Mr Mukesh Jain with a mission to provide supreme quality educational resources to students. Over the past 3 decades, we have been analysing board paper patterns and syllabus with a focused approach on developing quality academic content to prepare students well in advance for Board Exams.
Oswal/Gurukul Brand is not only known for scoring high marks but also encourages learning and acquiring knowledge. Exam Preparatory guides boost confidence among students and makes them stress free. We cater to various Academic Boards in India – CBSE, ICSE/ISC and State boards.