The corona virus pandemic seems to be the only thing on everybody’s mind nowadays. It has put the world in a perilous health crisis. Our leaders, bureaucrats and medical practitioners are doing everything in their power to contain the impact of this disease.
During such times, it would be the best for all of us to stay at our homes and keep ourselves safe. Now in case you are finding it hard to cope with the current situations, here are some tips that you can follow to motivated and fit through these difficult times.
- Exercise: Staying at home all day does not mean that you should ruin your daily schedule. Sleeping in until late will only make you feel sluggish and tired for the rest of the day. Get up early and exercise for at least 30 minutes every morning to keep your body fit and agile. Regular practice of meditation can improve your concentration in studies and make your mind more relaxed and peaceful.
- Be productive: Most of us find it hard to spend all day at home, doing nothing. Then why not change it? Why not do something? It is better to keep your brain occupied in productive things and then just sit and stare at your mobile or tv screen all day. You can start reading a new eBook, sign up for new online courses, plant a small house garden, learn cooking, or take up any other indoor hobby.
- Eat healthy: A healthy diet is the most crucial in maintain the immunity of your body. Vitamins, that are present aplenty in fruits, are responsible for proper functioning of the defense mechanism of your body. You should also remember to eat green vegetables and limit your intake of processed food.
- Stay connected: Being locked inside homes doesn’t mean you cannot stay in touch with your loved ones. You can stay connected with your friends and relatives through text messages or video calls—let them know they are remembered.
5. Sit with your books: Spend some time with course books on daily basis. In this way, you will stay in tune with studies and ahead of your classmates when the school reopens.
Apart from all these tips, you should not forget to take good care of your hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and maintain social distancing. This is a golden time for you to spend quality time with your family, so use it.
Stay home, stay safe.